Improperly functioning septic tanks are a major contributor to groundwater pollution. Regular pumping and strategic maintenance can help eliminate
potential health hazards and is cost effective in the event of over flows or backups. Weber's pump truck is an ideal resource for cleaning
large or small grease traps inside or outside, cleaning trench drains, removing water and sewage from flooded basements and pumping septic tanks.
Our Septic Services Include:
- Septic Tank Pumping
- Leach Line Installation
- Septic Tank Installation
- Baffel Replacement
- Distribution Box Service
- Septic System Maintenance
- Tank Repair and Replacement
- Grease Trap Pumping
Septic system maintenance is not complicated, and it does not need to be expensive. Upkeep comes down to four key elements:
- Inspect and Pump Frequently
- Use Water Efficiently
- Properly Dispose of Waste
- Maintain Your Drainfield
Homeowners should have their septic tank pumped every 1-2 years to prevent solids from flowing over into the distribution system and clogging the soil.
- Conserve water when possible.
- Direct all surface drainage, down spouts and sump pump lines away from the wastewater system.
- Do not plant trees on top of the system.
- Utilize low flow plumbing fixtures in your home.
- Repair all leaking fixtures and toilets.
- Do not drive across the system.
- Do not connect sump pumps, footing drains or water softeners to the septic tank.
- Do not pave over any portion of the system.
- Contact Weber for more information on garbage disposals designed for septic systems.